Frequently Asked Questions

What is the process for enrolling my child?

A parent or legal guardian applying to enrol a child in a government school completes an Application for Admission (enrolment) form. 


Parents/guardians must ensure that their child’s birth certificate, immunisation records, school reports from the previous school, and any Family Court orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court, are provided at the time of enrolment. 

What are the current Term Dates for students?

Please visit our school hours and term dates page for up to date times and dates.

What are the bus transport options for my child?

Please visit our transport page for up to date information.

What other language than English does the school offer?

French is available for all year 7 students.

What are the school fees?

All decisions made to determine the Charges and Contributions at Central Midlands Senior High School are supported and overseen by the School Council as they are an imperative part in making the school operate. Contributions and charges are set according to the Department of Education policy.


The Years 7-10 Contributions of $253 are made up of two components. $235 being the maximum amount we are able to request from parents and then $18 which is a Voluntary Approved Request to contribute to a certain domain of the school.


Years 11-12 Charges vary according to the electives selected by the student.

How do I pay these?

Details will be provided to you prior to your child’s start date. Charges and Contributions for all years should be settled by the end of February of the new school year, or as soon as possible during Term 1.


Methods of Payment –Direct Deposit, Cheque or Cash.


If you wish to enter into a Payment Plan Agreement, please contact Charlee Borinelli our Manger Corporate Services.

How do I access the booklist?

A booklist will be provided to you prior to your child’s start date. You can purchase your stationery online via the link that will be provided, or purchase like items from a supplier of your choice. 


The booklists for each year group can be found under the Helpful Information tab. 

Where do I purchase the school uniform?

The CMSHS uniform is available from TOPP DOGG and Auto Pro in town.

Purchasing in store allows students to try on the uniform to ensure a comfortable and correct fit.

What if my question is not answered here?

We will continue to update this page. If your question is not answered on our website, please contact our school office via phone -96539200 or via email: Centralmidlands.shs@education.wa.edu.au.