Uniforms create a sense of identity and pride among the students and wider community and assists students to learn the importance of appropriate presentation.
The school uniform is available locally at Top Dog and at Autopro.
- School uniform is compulsory. Where/When students arrive at school without correct uniform, students are required to wear one that is provided.
- Items should be clearly marked with the full name of the student. Items that are found will be taken to front office and placed in lost property.
- All items of school uniform should be clean and in good repair.
- Tracksuit or non-school jumpers/jackets, etc. may not be worn in place of the school jacket.
- Enclosed lace-up shoes should be a conservative heel height and must be in good order.
- Sports shoes should have a non-marking sole.
- Students in Year 12 may wear the School Leaver’s jumper on occasions when determined by the school Principal.
Note: Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times without exception. Hair is expected to be clean, neat and out of eyes.